Made with love by the soft spoken sister duo (Cray-Lee and Lauren Jonkers Soman) at Trueline, based in Blue Down’s Cape Town. This is a perfect addition to your wardrobe and in case you didn’t know, tie-dye is making a huge comeback. JUST ASK HOLLYWOOD.
- Fill a large bucket of water with 1-2 cups white vinegar, stirring to ensure the water and vinegar combine.
- Place your newly tie-dyed garment in the water and vinegar solution and allow it to soak for 30 minutes so the vinegar can help set the fabric dye and help your garment retain colorfastness.
- Your tie-dye garment is to be washed separately, in warm water for the next 3 wash cycles.
- All our products are made by small local businesses therefore delivery can be expected between 3-21 days.
- We always aim for a 3-7 day delivery period, but with so many moving parts to our very unique platform, we allow an additional 2 weeks to accommodate any delays and human errors.