Created by Mandy Botha this stunningly unique LIMITED-TIME OFFER Beaded Genuine Leather Belt Bag is a timeless piece, complimenting any casual look.
- Be quick to remove any water or excess moisture form the leather and air-dry your bag if it gets wet or soaked.
- Keep your bag out of the sunlight and store in a cool, well vented room when not in use.
- Fill your bag with bubble wrap when not in use to maintain or restore shape.
- Keep your bag away from oily substances including oily hands.
- Avoid cleaning products with alcohol, turpentine or other mineral spirits as they will discolor and dry out leather.
- To remove grease stains sprinkle cornstarch or talcum powder over the stain and allow for it to sit overnight.
- Wipe the powder away to see if the stain has gone. If not, repeat the process or use dish washing liquid sparingly.
Your bag was created by two hardworking individuals from two completely different walks of life who both share a common love for creativity and perfection. Though the greatest of care and skill goes in to creating your bag please do expect minor variations in the look and feel as it is hand crafted (not machine made) with natural materials (cow-hide) which will always be different in some way (as all cows are different in some way).
It is these minor variations which give the product its unique locally-made character.